Despicable Me 3 Official Trailer REACTION

I'm loving this trailer overload. Except this one ain't for Rouge One, it's for Illumination's newest film, Sing. So, naturally, they release a trailer for their next film, which is Despicable Me 3. I loved the second film. I thought it improved on what made the original so great. I had mixed feelings with the Minions spin-off they did a year ago, mainly because of the level of crudeness that was in this film. On that note, because of the stand alone film that was gifted to them last year, can the Minions go back to being second banana to Gru and his newfound family? We'll have to see if that's possible. With this trailer, I'd like to see a tiny bit of the new antagonist that will be challenging Gru and company. I liked to see some Minions as well. I just want to see a little bit of everything. I don't expect to see a lot, because this is after all the films first trailer and they usually don't show a lot so I'll settle for just a bit of everything. So here's the trailer below. I'll watch it and so can you and then below will be my reaction.


What was that? Is this film supposed to be for kids or adults? Sure they're trying to go for both, but what is with that ending. Ain't that going too far in terms of the level of adult humor. We've seen the joke before in cartoons where a character only gets to his underpants, but this took it to a whole new level. I'm not sure that was a great decision by Illumination. Typical Minions though. To be observing with binoculars. Not a lot of Minion in this trailer. That's not surprising though. But we did get a long look at our new villain, whose name is Balthazar Bratt. Oh clever. Just like the Minions made a joke out of Ramsbottom's name, they can joke about Balthazar Bratt being a brat. I'm liking the return of Gru and Lucy though. For being members of the Anti Villain League, that was such a cruel thing to do to that guy. You probably killed him and the people in that building. I thought the addition of Kristen Wiig's character was a great thing about the second film and so I'm glad she's back for another go. I enjoyed seeing them work together on a mission, despite the outcome of it. That's some bubble gum though. If you thought gum couldn't get more tinkered with than in Mission Impossible, here's one that can, apparently, lift a ship in mid air. So I liked the trailer. I look forward to the actual film coming on June 30th, 2017. June 30th? Three days after my birthday. Cool. Thanks for reading, I'm the film fanatic, bye-bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time Manipulation & Cinematic Reality: Christopher Nolan's Filmography