Spider-Man: Homecoming Teaser Trailer REACTION

Marvel, it's not Christmas yet. No, but it is Star Wars season. You know what that means? We get a lot of great trailers for upcoming blockbuster films. We've gotten Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2., Transformers 5, although I didn't like that one, The Mummy, and now Spider-Man: Homecoming. To be honest, I didn't really like the title when it was announced, but the more I thought about it, the more the homecoming name makes sense. This is Spider-Man's first film after having joined the MCU. I loved Tom Holland as the role. What a cast we have here though. Zendaya, Donald Glover, Laura Harrier, and Tony Revolori. We also have Marisa Tomei as Aunt May, Robert Downey Jr as Tony Stark/Iron Man, and Michael Keaton as Adrian Tommes/Vulture! Yes while the DC Cinematic Universe gets J.K Simmons and Willem Dafoe, who played J. Jonah Jameson and Green Goblin in Sam Raimi's original Spider-Man trilogy, the MCU gets BATMAN! I don't know what I want to see in this trailer though. I really don't know what to expect. So here's the trailer below. I will watch it and so can you and below it will be my reaction.



I also have here the international trailer, which has a bit more extra footage. Some of them is more Michael Keaton and a few more Tony Stark and Peter Parker bits.



Of all the trailers that have debuted for Rouge One: A Star Wars Story, this one is my favorite. Tobey Maguire who? Andrew Garfield who? Tom Holland may just be my favorite Spider-Man to date and he only had fifteen minutes of screen time in Civil War. There was a whole lot of Tony Stark in here. I did not expect that. It was a welcome surprise. They also teased Spider-Man and Iron Man teaming up for an action sequence. I hope that's in the final film. I really liked Michael Keaton as well. His Vulture suit looked really awesome. It looks like Falcon's wings were given a huge upgrade. I bet Falcon is really upset/jealous. It's like "I don't like you, but I want that tech." I hope Vulture becomes one of those Marvel villains who are not forgettable. Vulture isn't alone though. Cause in the international trailer, I spy with my two eyes at exactly 0:50 into the trailer, Shocker is there. He's another Spidey villain, who has electric gauntlets. Is it just me or did I see a Lego version of the Death Star being dropped when Peter's friend, Ned Leads, saw him climbing on the ceiling? Reminds me of an old joke. People who've seen Civil War know what I'm talking about. Anyway, the ending of both trailers where Spidey's trying to hold the boat together reminds of Spider-Man 2 where he had to stop a speeding train. I don't know why I thought of that. So that's my reaction to the trailer for Spider-Man: Homecoming. I'm super excited for the upcoming film. What did you think of the trailer? What was your favorite part? Let me know those thoughts down in the comments section below as well as what you'd like to see me do on this blog. Thanks for reading, I'm the film fanatic, bye-bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time Manipulation & Cinematic Reality: Christopher Nolan's Filmography